Sunday 10 July 2016

Best Ballet Buys | Clothing Goals For Ballet

Best Ballet Buys | Clothing Goals For Dancing 


Hey, hope all's well,

I am one for the sales: like the sales that give you 70% or more off items for great prices. And so it should be too with Ballet clothing and accessories.
My cross over cardigan
before it's tied.
My cross-over cardigan
connected on one side
through the loop.
    Ballet clothing and accessories can be expensive. A skirt can cost over thirty pounds, or a branded bag can cost up to fourty pounds. So I've decided to give a bit of inspiration on my recent purchase, especially when you're like me, where being a full-time student means you can't work that many hour to earn enough to spend on ballet expenses or on other fashionable dance items as well.

I recently purchased a short wrap cardigan, perfect for Ballet with it's light weight material that's short in length, and its cross over effect that can be tied into a bow to the front or side of your body for a casual look. When it comes to Ballet items, as long as they're suitable for their purpose, such as size or length, then whatever you find that doesn't have to be specifically from a big Ballet brand, like Pointe shoes, can be used for your usual dance lessons.
Cross-over cardigan
connected from behind which
is done through connecting ties
through the
loops on either side.
 

The cross over cardigan
completely tied with the cardigan
crossed over and tied to the side
for a nice elegant finish.
This cardigan was £7.00 from H&M and I have been looking for a short, wrap cardigan that's perfect for my usual Ballet lessons, and at a good price. In the past, my only other cardigans I have to wear for ballet is a bat-wing, over-sized effect cardigan, which persistently kept falling off my shoulders when I went to do an arabesque or a jump; so I think I can say that this cardigan definitely wasn't ideal for my usual Ballet lessons and was extremely annoying to have to constantly adjust.   


Hope this was useful and proved just how much easier it can be to find the perfect dance wear, such as for Ballet that's cost effective and looks great too. 

Thank you for reading,

Yours truly,
Caris


1 comment:

  1. I was looking for a ballet dance cardigan for my daughter and found these https://shopdance.co.uk/collections/dance-tops

    ReplyDelete